Let’s see, I make jewelry. I’m creative in lots of ways besides jewelry but I’m really trying to FOCUS right now.
• Oh, this is kinda important, I come from a small family. I married Mr. Wonderful who is from a H U G E family. All of that is really cool. I get the best of both worlds.
• My creativity is genetic (I don’t know if that’s scientifically possible but I believe there’s something to it). My maternal grandmother could play any instrument…..self taught and didn’t read music and played by ear. I have a cousin on my dad’s side who plays piano too.
• My mom has mastered every imaginable form of art without an art education.
• My younger sister has her MFA in ceramics.
• My older sister’s daughter loves art and often randomly creates beautiful works of art from little to no instruction.
• Mr. Wonderful and I do not have children. That’s a blog for later…maybe….if I feel close enough to you to share something that personal.
• My dad had an engineering mind and could build and fix anything. He built our house with no prior experience in home construction (which I purchased and live in now). He could look at anything and figure out how it worked and how to fix it.
• I think I am an equal mix between my parents and I am happy to be able to say that.
Ok, that’s all you get for now. Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog. I’ll regale you with my crazy, happy and wonderful stories of my life journey soon. I promise.