Are you creative? What would you use to fill in the blank: I Was Born To Create ___________.
Here's a list of things I can use:
- Written works
- Wire sculpture
- A peaceful atmosphere in our home
- Beautiful surroundings
- Time? I use that one A LOT!
- Motivation? Sorry, I've taken that one too!
- Space? Hey, I mastered that one! I made room for a studio.
I'd love to hear about those things you've always wanted to do. Whether you've started them or not, whether you're in the middle or are just a dreamer! Dreaming is the first step to making a plan.
My heart is excited about many things today. Here's a short list in no particular order:
- The Martketplace is tomorrow, February 8, 2014 from 10-5. The artisans decided that no matter what the weather, we were still getting together because we have too much fun to miss it. I'm excited about seeing them and our returning and new clients.
- I'm excited about getting new glasses.
- I'm excited that I am in the perfect will of God in this season in my life ------ NOW THAT'S EXCITING!
- I'm excited to make some beautiful jewelry.
- I'm excited to get some much needed time away with my hubby.
- I'm excited that I started Yoga and LOVE it!
If you haven't noticed, I love quotes/sayings. I probably have hundreds pinned in Pinterest. They give me a little boost, or act as my muse. I hope these have helped you today.
Have a fabulous weekend. Hope to see you at The Martketplace. Above all, stay warm!!
How would you fill in the blank about your creativity? How will you do away with your excuses to do what you've always wanted to do? What are you excited about today?